Saturday, August 5, 2017

AMERICANLY



Get the Book
INSTITUTIONAL BOOK ORDERING 
for Schools, Libraries, Retail Stores, Bookstores

Age Range: 3 and up 
Hardcover: 30 pages
Publisher: Kane Miller Books (October 2016)
Author: Lynn Parrish Sutton 

NC Teacher Stuff 
I can see sharing this with a class of 4th or 5th graders, and then asking them to create a page with two places in your state and a verse for each place. You could create a book with all of those pages. It would also be great as part of a lesson on adverbs. To sum up my feelings in a couplet:
I love you Americanly, I must be confessin'.
This is one sensational geography lesson.

Picture Book Illustration
This picture book road trip could not have come at a better time.

Nerdy Book Club
A must have for history/geography teachers and art teachers will find much to study, too.

TESTIMONIALS

Love this book! Household favorite!
We love the sweet rhyming text that is sing song style! And it's a great way to introduce younger children to national landmarks and monuments. Being a military family we recognized many and loved the memories it brought back! 
Love the story!
My family loves this book! The rhythm is fun and we love that it takes you through so many states and monuments. It really promotes patriotism and makes me long for our family road trips in the future! Highly recommend this book for your collecrion!

I love Americanly!
As a spouse to a veteran, and a veteran myself, I love the theme of Americanly.  To be able to share with my children all the ways I love them just as I love my country is fantastic.  AND I like the vibrant illustrations!  It gives the book an appeal to readers of ALL ages and a nice clean approach to our country's landscapes and landmarks. 

 “August 21, 2017 In honor of the solar eclipse day...Melanie Hope Greenberg has altered this picture in a fun way!!  Too cute! This is the book that I have told ya’ll about that includes the St. Louis Arch and other wonderful landmarks! Don't forget your glasses!…, “I love you shiningly, freely, Americanly!”  - Alisha M 

“Oh my, I love your illustrations in Americanly ..thank you so much for the friend request.”  - Amber W

“Hey Melanie!!! So excited to have you on my friends list  we love Americanly and look forward to reading your others.” - Amy C

“Hello Melanie! Our family loves Americanly!” - Anita M

“I love Americanly!! Thank you!” - Anna S

I love your book! I read it to mine and my cousins kids on the Fourth of July! They loved it!” - Ashley L

“Oh! I got a few copies of Americianly for a book drive for military kids last year! The little bit I got to read it to our girls, they absolutely LOVED it!”  - Ashley M 

“Love your artwork and the message! I'm a fan!!” - Beth D

“I think your book is perfect for these kids. They need to hear those words over and over again!! Your illustrations are gorgeous! And it wouldn't be the same without them!” - Bethany V

“Awesome, we love ‘Americanly’! My son loves the pages.… that they aren't as thick as board books, but nice and flexible without ruining easily.” - Brittney L

This is one of my favorite books.” - Charrie M

“And, thank you for your incredible books! I'm so glad I get to sell them!” Chenell C

“…it’s a great book!” - Colby W

“Can I just say I love the illustrations in Americanly. My mom is a Middle school Geography teach so we are absolutely in love with the book!” -  Dani F

“Amazing! Thank you so much! We love Americanly.” - Erica S 

“We brought a couple copies of Americanly and sold out pretty quickly. - Gina S

“Thanks for the beautiful art work and the beautiful message!” -Jennifer L

"Americanly" is so wonderful and creative. Thank you for sharing your creative gifts with us!”  - Jeri F

“We're huge fans of your work at our house!” Jessica P-G

“I sell Usborne Books & More. My mother bought this one for my nephew for his birthday. It is a beautiful book.”  - Kathleen T

“Hi Melanie! We love Americanly in our house… we love to travel so it's fun to tell our kids where we've been/visited and where we'd like to travel with them..”  - Katie B

We love it!! I'm happy to sell it.” - Kelly F

“I’m a Usborne Consultant and an educator. We LOVE Americanly!” - Kortney C

I sold out of them. They always sell out.” - Kristin H

Melanie! Love your illustrations!” - Lauren J

“Hello, Melanie. I sell it all the time.  Just ordered more and hoping it comes into for my fair.” - Lauren S-B

“Thanks for adding me, Melanie!! Love your work!”  - Leah N

“We love this book!” - Leslie D

I love your work!!” - Lesly C

“I love Americanly! It's one of our favorite books!” - Marley W

“Hi Melanie!  I love your book.  I love sharing it with parents and children and hope they love it as much as I do.” - Mercedez F

“Thanks so much.. we love these books.” - Misty W

Thanks, Melanie! I love your work!” - Pam O

I love your artwork!! And Americanly is one of our favorite books. I have a 4 and 2 year old and we just got back from driving to Tulsa from NJ.”  - Rae M

Thank you! I love your book!” - Regan P  

“We love Americanly! I just got back from Usborne's conventions this past week." Sarah B 

Melanie Hope Greenberg is a fabulous artist! I love her work in "Americanly" and her coloring pages are so fun! Thanks for sharing your talent with all of us.” 
- Sarah-Grace A

“Love sharing our beautiful country through this amazing book! Melanie Hope Greenberg.”  - Sheri G

“I absolutely love your book!” - Tammy B

“Thank you for making such beautiful books <3” - Tiffany H

“I love your books and sell a bunch of them!” - Virginia T 

“We love the book! Great job” - Valerie M 

Hi Melanie!!  I was able to get my hands on I love you Americanly this past weekend and I feel in love.”  - Veronica W